Thursday, March 24, 2011

Turning Point

The last 24 hours have been the most bizarre, emotional, and inspiring ones I've had in years.

I made a friend out of a former enemy.

I gained closure on an experience that broke me down and made me question who I am and why I wasn't valuable as a person.

I realized a friend, was just a friend, and would never be more.
And that is exactly how it should be.

I'll be working on this embroidery pattern this week. With Spring Break coming up my 'to read' and 'to craft' list is growing rapidly.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/juneatnoon

3 comments:

  1. Learning isnt always easy, but it is usually worth it. Glad to hear that you learned so much lately, and it seems that it was mostly all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all been good! I've had a rough year emotionally but I feel like I'm finally coming out of the fog. I talked with a friend and compared it to a soldier coming back from war and having to readjust my realty.

    It was needed. And welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you learned such valuable things :) I love the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete